This old guitar John Denver
1. [F]it showed me how to laugh [G7]and how to [C]cry.
2. it opened up her eyes and ears to me
3. all the things you know I love to do
1. [a]It intro-[F]duced me to some fri[G]ends of mine
2. it brought us close together
3. to serenade the stars that shine
1. and [C]brightened up some d[a]ays
2. and I guess it broke her heart
3. from a sunny mountain-side
1. and [F]helped me make it thru [G7] some lonely [C]nights. Oh[a].
2. it opened up the space for us to be
3. and most of all to sing my songs for you
1. [a]What a [F]friend to have on a [G7]cold and lonely [C]night
2. What a lovely place and a lovely space to be.
3. I love to song my songs for you.
3. Yes I [a]do, you know [F]and I love to si[G7]ng my songs for [C]you
You need to log in to post comments
first lyric lines are missing to all three verses and the chords are not complete.
I'd like to add the missing things, but I may only access my songbook and post messages.