Things We Said Today Beatles
1. [Am]You say [Em]you will l[Am]ove [Em]me, [Am]if I [Em]have to [Am]go.
2. You say you'll be mine girl, 'till the end of time.
3. 'nough to make you mine girl, be the only one.
1. Y[Am]ou'll be t[Em]hinking [Am]of [Em]me, s[Am]omehow [Em]I will k[Am]now.
2. These days such a kind girl, seems so hard to find.
3. Love me all the time girl, we'll go on and on.
1. S[C]omeday when I'm l[C7]onely, wi[F]shing you weren't so f[Bb]ar away.
2. Someday when we're dreaming, deep in love, not a lot to say.
3. Someday when we're dreaming, deep in love, not a lot to say.
1. T[Am]hen I w[Em]ill re-[Am]mem-[Em]ber th[Am]ings we s[Em]aid tod[Am]ay.
2. Then we will re-mem-ber things we said today.
3. Then we will re-mem-ber things we said today.
2,3. [A]Me I'm just the l[D7]ucky kind, l[B7]ove to hear you [E7]say that love is l[A]ove,
2,3. And though we m[D7]ay be blind, l[B7]ove is here to [Bb]stay and that's e--
(Repeat 3rd verse)
You need to log in to post comments
Horrible confusing layout