The dance Garth Brooks
[G] [C] [G] [C] [G] [D] [C] [G] 1. Lookin back on the [C]mem'ry of the [D]dance we shared
2. Holding you I held everything for a moment
1. 'neath the [G]stars above. [D]
2. wasn't I the king?
1. For a [G]moment all the [C]world was right how could [D]I have known
2. If I'd only known how the king would fall. Hey who's to say
1. that you'd ever say good bye
2. You know, I might have changed it all.
And [C]now, I'm glad I didn't [D]know the way it all would [b7]end
the way it all would [C]go. [D]
Our [C]lives, are better left to [D]chance. I could have missed the [b7]pain
but I'd had have to [C]miss [D]the [G]dance
Out: Yes my [C]life, it's better left to [D]chance.
I could have have missed the [b7]pain,
C D NC
but I'd had have to miss the dance.