Topic: AmpliTube Preset Sharing

howdy everyone, happy new year! I thought I would share some info I saw on the IK Multimedia website about their Amplitube plugin. They have created a new presets sharing site for users to post to. Its currently in beta mode, but they are looking for beta testers to try out the system. Lots of new presets available for download... in case you were lookin!

The information from the website tells you how to join..

Are you an AmpliTube power user? Upset that you missed out on the chance to be one of the 250 guitar warriors who are testing IK's newest AmpliTube Preset XChange beta program? Here’s your chance to join them!

Within 2 days of the launch of our beta Preset XChange, all 250 slots had been filled, and the number of uploaded presets is growing fast.  But due to overwhelming demand, we’re re-opening the beta program to an additional 250 AmpliTube users!

The AmpliTube Preset XChange will let all AmpliTube users find that perfect guitar or bass tone quickly and easily. Share your rig, and get access to presets from other 'Powered By AmpliTube' users as well as EXCLUSIVE VIP presets posted by your favorite musicians, before anyone else! With advanced searching functions and preset rating, exploring a limitless world of tone has never been easier.  Build X-GEAR presets by combining AmpliTube 2 Live, AmpliTube 2, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix and AmpliTube Metal and show the world your creativity.

Post and share your 'Powered By AmpliTube' presets with the world and start it off right for its public launch early next year.

To be one of the first beta-testers you must be a registered 'Powered By AmpliTube' user. To join:

1. Access your User Area.
2. Click on the link "Take part in Preset XChange beta testing."
3. You will be redirected to a greetings page. Click the "Preset XChange" link.
4. Then start uploading and downloading presets!

melon

Re: AmpliTube Preset Sharing

I see no harm in testing new gear as long as theres no price tag that go's along with it smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Yeo.. its all free for registered users of Amplitube. Enjoy..

melon

curious as to what music editing program this pluggin is for, audadity,reaper or both? it seems to me ive heard of it before but its been a while I think riddler may have memtioned it. 

walklikeamelon wrote:

Yeo.. its all free for registered users of Amplitube. Enjoy..

melon

ok this was a previous topic walklikeamelon posted a few weeks back, at the time there was no beta testing program offered I checked back and found it under of all things amplitude lol duh sharing is good smile