Topic: Needs.

Selso reminded me of this poem yesterday i'd written. As i do believe were all made to love and be loved. The choices ive made sometimes leave me feeling like this.

Needs.    Helena.Donovan

Ive a real want,  a need want
Sensory mission play want
A touch want, a kiss want
Arms and  lips at play want.

I need to smell you
To feel you,  your breath upon
My face,  to trace you,
Out line you,  loving  face to face.

Do  you ever feel the need
For the art of love at work
Alerting all your sences
To your favourite persons touch

Its a sound want , A  voice want
whispering round my ear want
The sacredness of 2 want
Loving with no fear.

Its a you want,  a me want
Body trails of love want
Seeking all the pleasures but,
Im waiting  your not here

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Needs.

oooh lena,

what a very sensual little poem. it describes how i feel perfectly for my wife. so thank you for allowing me to read it.

all this and summer too, it's been a gorgeous day, what a lovely way for it to end.

no bullets just a kiss
no pain but the ache in my heart
no loneliness but to be alone with you
no fear, but that this day would end

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

We all deserve to love and be loved. Its more a need then a want. Great poem, Ms. Doll. Got any more looming around?

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Phill Williams wrote:

no bullets just a kiss
no pain but the ache in my heart
no loneliness but to be alone with you
no fear, but that this day would end

phill

Love this wee Verse Phil, Is it one of your own ?. I absolutely love being around couples who love each in total bliss. Its a contagious happy energy. may you both always walk in sunshine.

Thank you for your comments.

Selso, yes ! i do have so many . Sometimes here on chordie, im just reminded of what i have in my files by reading others.
Some i couldn't post here as they would be considered to raunchy i guess. lol.

Bold Old Doll.

Old Doll.

Hi Lena,

yes it just came to me as I wrote my reply, but I liked it so much my-self that I'm thinking of writing a song around it, thank you for your appreciation

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi Lena smile

I also am looking forwards to reading more of your works, your insights in life are a rare gift and I'm glad you are sharing it with us.

Thanks for this one.

"The sacredness of 2 want,
Loving with no fear"

Awesome smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hello Lena
     Going of course alittle,I am wondering how you are coming along with "Ripple"..  I also have a daughter getting married in May and she has asked me to play 4 songs to open for the Jalan Crossland Band. I would love to play "Ripple" but I don't think I sing it very well, but I haven't given up just yet.

Nice Poem!!

Later, Wayne P

8 (edited by Old Doll 2009-03-23 18:41:07)

Hi Wilbaye,

just seeing your message now. Ripple ? yes i can play it . Not  as perfect as id like to.

I have this fella watched away lol I gave you the wrong link wilbaye ! Its this one. Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbYmGEIayD8   

Singing it is not a problem for me . Its not a hard song to sing i feel.

Go for it wilbaye ! Its your wee girls special day. I suppose im very lucky, as we have some great guitarist as guests
at the wedding. Ill probably crack up with me nerves and excitement anyway lol

Tell me about  your other songs  for the occasion  please.

Old Doll.

ps, Oops sorry Ken, thank you also for your comment Sir.

Hello Lena,

She has requested "Can't You See"  by Marshall Tucker   and she loves John Prine so I think I will do "Clay Pigeons"  and the other two I haven't decided for sure yet.I have been getting alot of help with suggestions from fellow chordians so I have to listen to a bunch I need to do one or two sappy ones so its kinda tough for me. I'm kind of a roughneck to be singing love songs.

Later, Wayne P

Wilbaye!What are ya like ? lol

Its your wee girl.

Sappy ? Rough neck ? There was no one more rougher then "Blaze Foley" from what i know. His songs always  make me feel emotional . Such a sensitive writer.

Men singing quiet love songs is emotional and sexy. Who cares about sappy.  Your girl was concieved with pure love, nothing better sir. John legend" Sang "It dont have to change"

Thanks for reminding me of "Cant you see." its  also a great song.
Im also singing this song which was written for women, but to me its signifies everything we wish for our kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhJwSn84gqg

Go for it Wilbaye, surprise them all.

Old Doll.

Yes, "Love And Happiness" is a nice song very good for a wedding.

I wasn't referring to  "Clay Pigeons" or "Can't you See"  but I think she would like one slow Love song.So I am still deciding on the other two.

Later, Wayne P