Topic: Happy B Day To me!!!

Hello everybody,greetings from the tip-O-texas, hope you're doing fine. I know some of ya'll have bad weather, but down here we got 85 degrees and a slight cool front breeze. Celebrating the big 30 today.Strumming and chugging some Milwaukee's Worst (guitar playing beer of choice, money wise) Just thought I'd tip my hat to all ya'll strumming  on my birthday!!!

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

Re: Happy B Day To me!!!

Happy 30th to ya Riverdales. Wishing you good strumming and chugging, in fact I think I'll have one (or another one) in your honor.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Cheers! I'll raise a glass... well a bottle to you as well smile All the best on your Birthday!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Hey Riverdales.

Since when was 30 big ? You're a bairn yet for another ten years ! Keep strummin' !

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

Hey riverdales,

Happy Birthday!! Where's the tip of Texas? I'm getting ready to move down there from Independence, Mo. Moving to Plano, Tx. on the 12th or 13th of April.

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

toastin to ya,   beer and tomato juice,

have a good one ... Badeye    cool

one caper after another

Happy birthday,thirty is not old at all wait too you get too be fifty or above.I will have another beer just too celebrate.             dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Happy Belated!  All the best.

Cheers
Heather

That's All Non-Violence is
--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

happy birthday riverdales your at the magic mark 30 never admit to being older and the greatest compliment you can ever recieve is to be carded in a bar because you dont look old enough enjoy the day smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Happy birthday

FENDER-GOOD BRAND,AND NICE GUITARS
   IBANEZ-EHH WELL THERE PRETTY GOOD
    well yeah guitars guitars guitars
     !NEVER PUT OF TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN AVOID ALL TOGETHER!

Happy Birthday!! big_smile

You're lucky I live in Ireland and we have really bad weather ALL THE TIME!! mad

Good times.

Good mates.

Good beers.

Good weather.

Goodness me!

Hope you had a good birthday Riverdales!

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

Beer and guitar.  What a combo.  My kind of celebration.  Happy Birthday

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

14 (edited by Riverdales 2009-04-07 15:37:12)

The tip of texas is known as the Rio Grande Valley. I live about 10 Minutes from the Mexican border(which means great tequila at the cheapest prices) You my friend are going to be my 815 mile neighbor, about 8 hours and 47 minutes away. One thing though you still get the cold weather up there that hardley ever makes it down here. It's pretty much always a nice 85 degrees with an enjoyable breeze, Perfect for laying in a hammock with a margarita and strumming some tunes. Welcome to Texas. Thank y'all for the Birthday wishes!!

getfiddle wrote:

Hey riverdales,

Happy Birthday!! Where's the tip of Texas? I'm getting ready to move down there from Independence, Mo. Moving to Plano, Tx. on the 12th or 13th of April.

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!