Topic: a warning

This title means NOTHING, I wanted to tell that I decided to write less, I used to write at least 10 topics a day. I AM HAVING A LOT MORE FUN, READING WHAT OTHER'S  WRITE.
So WHY WARNING:
- To avoid the fact that existing poems from other people here, and I mean other sites than chordie, are placed here.
GOOGLE POEMS or POETRY and you will find 1000nds of poems.
I try to do my duty very "meticulous" and it is time consuming.
Don't shoot me for writing this, I should have written it in the beginning.

I SAY: GO FOR IT FELLOW CHORDIANS, don't be afraid, I am a "5 minutes poet", having a lot of fun with playing with words, and letters. Like "BOOD GYE" in stead of "GOODBYE" which is an example of playing with words.
Or even writing a poem in reverse style, A happy Eastern to you all" will become All you to Eastern happy a.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: a warning

and a nappy eastern to vue-le-vue too.
but please dont stop writing as what you write is so very entertaining, and the more you write the better you get...or conversely...the more you get the better you write, or the getter you better you
better you bet...[i was listening to the who's greatest hits at the weekend]

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.