Re: Random or What???!!!: Episode II

I recently purchased a small vial with a spray attachment filled with a 100% DEET solution.  That works extremely well.  Never mind the psychotropic side effects...

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

The midgies love my wife. She swears by skin so soft. Even standing in clouds of the blighters in Skye she never got bitten. And she usually gets eaten alive just hanging out the washing! I must have too much poison in my blood cos they've never bothered me.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

yo! long time no post!!!

The world is only going to get worse!

Good morning is an oxymoron.

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

You just hit the nail on the head!!! lol

(not much of a morning person my self)

I had a mug that had the caption, "Morning people are hard to love",  but, that was before I met my wife who routinely arises between 5-6am to do her exercises and such.  <ZOINKS>

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

My dad's a morning person.
I prefer to do weights and exercises at night.

I have always been a morning person.  Even as a little kid, I was out playing by 6 or 7 in the morning.  I always think I am missing something.  Mornings are so calm and peaceful.  At night I watch a little tv and then am in bed by 9:30 or 10.  Even now that I am retired, I still get up at 6:00 every morning

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

our clocks went back lastnight so instead of wakening up at 8:45am I really got up at 7:45
so much for long lie ins at the weekend.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

We'll be setting our clocks back at the end of the month also.  They should just leave the time alone.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

We'll be setting our clocks back at the end of the month also.  They should just leave the time alone.

I keep hoping they will.  But, it is a futile wish.

Thnks Ben Franklin!!! smile

I'm a morning person too !!!! I rarely go to sleep before 3 or 4 AM in the morning. Time is a relative thing..............

Give everything but up.

How"s the weather in florida?

I don't know, but it's got to be better than in Maine.  Speaking of which, Hey, Southpaw, we'll be in your neck of the woods 12/26 thru 1/2/10.....whats your gig plans?  Email me when you know! 

Steve

washed by Him! wrote:

Hey guys it's me again. This time, i will try to make them random Guitar/music topics........................
If you have a random music/guitar thought or fact(i'm sure that there are enough of these to keep a thread going)!  smile

Ben smile roll tongue

somewhere along the thread this has gone off topic lol

lol

Ken

My fav band is #1 On my fav radio show!

washed by Him! wrote:

do you mean by this that ants have got two teeth less now than they did 100 years ago?

Sort of but if i gave you the real answer i'd get banned  for posting religious stuff.

HEY!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Bless You And Your Familys!!

Ben

Hey Washed By Him. I haven't seen you post anything in a while. Good to see you back. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours as well.

122 (edited by washed by Him! 2009-12-20 18:34:39)

Yeah it's good to be back! I didn't find time during the school year because i just had too many things going on. lol

Ben.

Hey,,,,,,, i got a question that anyone can answer. if you(plural) can, go on to you tube and search a few songs by Anberlin. then log in and let me know what genre you think they belong to. i think this is quite a cool idea.

I'm guessing that we shouldn't do this if we aleady know what genre they belong to. I'm also guessing they'd be happy with "Rock" without the prefix. I'm also guessing that your name and avatar may give a wee clue to that prefix.

Love your enthusiasm for the genre though.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

your probably right. i just thought it would be fun.