Topic: HELP. I am kind of new at guitar playing and i need help

Hey everyone. Call me Wicked

I have had a guitar for years and never played it and for the past month i have been practicing. When i see my dad he teaches me but i see him like 3 times a year. I am trying to learn to play Everlast, What its like. I really need help. I cannot figure out how to read the tabs. I know, pitiful but i would appreciate it if someone could help. My dad is a musician. He is  opening for avenged sevenfold and nickleback, papa roach, incubus, and everclear this month. I dont really care if you beleive me or not, not being a smart ass i swear,  but anyways can someone help me. If you want to email me <a href="mailto:levi2gragg&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">levi2gragg&#64;yahoo.com</a> 

Thanks

WICKED

Re: HELP. I am kind of new at guitar playing and i need help

tab is relative easy to grasp if you don't try and over complecate things just think of it as your fret bourd upside down and just put your finger on the number fret it specifies ( like 2 is 2 from the end) see no need to overcomplecate hope that helps

Re: HELP. I am kind of new at guitar playing and i need help

Ah, Ha. See i thought that the numbers ment which finger and it didn't make since. thanks man.