Topic: question for Russell

Hi Russell,
I'm having trouble changing the look of my page on "My Space".  I konw what I want, and how to get it, but I cannot get it to post onto the page.
When I what I want it tells me to "post it to the about me section", firstly I don't know where this area is, and secondly I have tried everything, and nothing works.
Please could you help Russell,
TonyBlue

man is the dream of the doliphin

Re: question for Russell

Tony I had the same problem and the "about me" can be found on your home page SAFE EDIT MODE just to the right above your photo but if there is data there you may have to right click and select "Select All" all the words will turn blue then right click again and select "Delete" all the information will be gone but dont forget to select "Submit" or it will return then copy and paste the html code you want and click "Submit" if your still having a problem go to my website and click on the upper left corner "CoolChasers" and follow the instructions 1.background,Theme 3.save my layout you have to enter your myspace login and password and they will do it for you, you also can register with them and they give you a toolbar and once you find what you want they automatically insert the codes for you if your still having problems let me know Happy Thanksgiving smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

My thanks to you kind sir.
I hope all your winter dreams come true.
TonyBlue

Sorry Russell,
They did not work, first one I could not delete the code already in, on clicking right there was no delete option for me.
I tried CoolChasers, it worked, but My Space would not allow it to post onto there site.
I think that my only option is to close down my page and start again, but would lose all the hits that I have had so far.
TonyBlue

tony email me from Chordie I think I can fix it smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"