Topic: Ibanez Acoustic/Elec....... Any good???

I put one on Layaway. so I hope it lasts. I loved the way it played and sounded. It actually took me a couple months and I must have played 20 different guitars in this price range. $350.oo  before I pulled the trigger.

Wondering if anyone has playing time on one of these. AEL 20 E is the model.

Re: Ibanez Acoustic/Elec....... Any good???

Welcome to Chordie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this turns out to be a good thread. I'm kinda leaning toward an Ibanez A/E myself. Looking to make a purchase between now and Jan. 

Let's see what everyone has to say.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

HI easynote, I have never owned one but I played one at the local store I really liked it for a lower priced acoustic.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Te Ibanez are a good buy in the cheaper price range, I'd suggest you also look at Yamaha acoustics they are excellent guitars and offer outstanding value for money. cheers nahornet

I purchased an Ibanez A/E with the zebrawood veneer on it.  So far I have enjoyed it very much, and appreciate the built in tuner  as well!  Its a head turner and I get lots of compliments there...  more than the playing sad

I have an Ibanez RG570 electric.  I only bought it because it was the only decent left handed electric I could get.  I truly love it although the Floyd Rose bridge does give me some problems.  It takes an age to tune but it's well worth it as it sounds fantastic, a true metal sound.

EasyNote wrote:

I put one on Layaway. so I hope it lasts. I loved the way it played and sounded. It actually took me a couple months and I must have played 20 different guitars in this price range. $350.oo  before I pulled the trigger.

Wondering if anyone has playing time on one of these. AEL 20 E is the model.

bought one a month ago the blue one. i love it. i haven't played for 30 years ,and never really good just chords,but this guitar sounds great . i also bought a epiphone les paul but i play the ibanez moore.

I bought the quilted maple top a month ago and love it. I am a beginner and I  have been back to all the music stores looking and trying and have not found anything this nice for the price. The action is real easy, and have have adjusted the neck and its even easier. I liked the dean also and it was a little cheaper. I dont think you can beat these guitars in the 400 buck range

Ibanez ew20ase-nt
Martin D-18
Taylor GC-5

I was just at the store yesterday playing around while the hubster was looking at amps for his new electric.  I picked one of those up and had a hard time putting it down!  Sounds like a good buy!  Enjoy it!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I had an EW zebrawood for about 5 months as my first "good" guitar that was not a hand me down student model.  I really liked the looks and the tuner, but as I progressed a bit further, I found I was not happy with the bass of the guitar and also the high action on mine.  I traded in/up to a Taylor 210e that I fell in love with there.  Also, since then I have picked up a Yamaha F335 as a beater guitar and I have to say; for $149 the guitar sounds freakin great!!  Super happy with my guitars now!

My neighbor just bought my Ibanez artwood model. Great guitar. Very nice playing, beautiful acoustic.
  I would recommend Ibanez brand guitars. This one was in the 300$ range. The good thing is I can still
  barrow it any time.      Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

I have the AEL 20E, I also have a higher end guitar thats a little newer. I have more fun playing my Ibanez. It has a great bold sound to it and stays in tune forever.For the money I think its one of the best guitars out there.