Topic: "One More Cup of Coffee"

Just messin around and did a recording with Audacity of "One More Cup of Coffee'' by Bob Dylan

I did the first track with an Acoustic Guitar and Vocal, I miked my acoustasonic amp
The 2nd track I used a G&L Legacy electric with a Fender Hotrod Deluxe tube amp and miked it also.
The 3rd I just tossed in a little harmonica.

I was reading a poem by Old Doll and this songs chord progression come to me . I missed a beat a stumbled over the lyrics but that's why they call it open mic smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2wGmyFr9KE

Later, Wayne P

Re: "One More Cup of Coffee"

Love the vox on you Wayne
Sounds to me like you do pretty well mixing/working with Audacity big_smile

Bobby D would be proud of your rendition.

More...must have more!!!

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

it sounds like a good song and it takes time to learn the tweeks in the Audacity program but it has that "lonesome" cowboy feel to it nice job Wayne smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Nice job Wayne!  I've been trying to play along with my own playing to be able to do a few tracks... one strumming one picking... and can't yet keep up with "myself" ... you are an inspiration!  Thanks for sharing smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Man, they just keep getting better and better Wayne. Keep 'em coming. Didn't you just start playing harp?

Damn good!!! Thanks for sharing

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Thank you folks,

You make this old closet player feel good smile

Geo, yes I kinda did just get going better at the harmonica, I have been messin with it for about 10 yrs or more. I decided a few months ago to try a little harder and then I bought a holder so I could play guitar and harp together and it come way easier for me .

Thanks,

Later, Wayne P