Topic: New Software test

this is just a sample its a short video I am still learning
http://www.myspace.com/video/russellhar … /107357379

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: New Software test

Oh no, there is two of you now.  Good job.  I like the effects.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

thanks pete soon my partner will join me I still have some tweaking to do with the time line and synchronizing the tracks but its a good start none the less smile

Hey Russ
It is cool... great start with the new vid software  smile
ark

hi Ark there is a little magnifying glass on the lower right of the track that expands the track and makes track synchronization easier just like Audacity I wish I had seen it earlier but I am feeling a lot more confident with this program thanks for the good words smile

nice one russ, how did i get in there? lol  looks like your getting into the new software pretty quick.

ps....what is the significance of the piper?

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill no significance I was just grabbing photos for the test but I just had to include yours (such a nice face)  lol I was interested more in the side by side video effect I need to perfect this especially the track synchronization so both tracks play in time with the music I'm still working on it but there is progress smile

Great video far more potential than the Windows Movie Maker that I use, mind you it is free and that is always a good price for me smile.

So come on Russ!!! Don't keep us in suspense!!! Spill the beans!!!

I am dying to know what software this is. Please.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

well Roger I was going to keep it a secret but there are several programs that have this feature ulead studio 11 which costs around $45.00 from Amazon also Adobe premier $99.00 (the Cadillac) and the one I am testing is Trak axPC which is on sale for around $25.00 and has video tutorials included in the test download and for the budget minded gets my recomendation smile