1 (edited by johnnyvitalis 2011-05-23 17:56:21)

Topic: Zapp?

Some fellow posted a song book just a little while back named Zapp Dave. I knew a fellow in western Canada named Dave that was nicknamed Zapp becuase if this guy got within 10 ft. of a mic he would get a shock. One hell of a great guitar player though. Just wondering if it would be the same guy?
JV

Re: Zapp?

Could be.  It would be a heck of a coincidence if not. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I see that songbook you're talking about ... and username ZappDave ... hmmm... could chordie be the next big facebook connecting guitarists that have long lost touch with one another?  LOL!  You could do a user search and see if you can find an email and send him a message.  I don't recall seeing posts by this guy, so I don't think he comes to the forum much unless he's a lurker.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

ZappDave is a new Member, registered just 2 days ago on the 22nd and he has not posted any messages as yet. He is a 'gmail' user but there is no indication in his profile to help identify him or his location.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Who knows where and when "old friends" will pop back into one's life. If by chance he shows up again I'll try to "reach out" I've seen stranger things happen!!!
JV