Re: The Chordie " Home Page"

I'm having the same problem with the right-hand features. I have everything on the bottom except for auto-scroll which is nowhere to be found. Tried everything posted here and searched every pixle on my screen for it but it's just not there. I'm using Chromium Web Browser on Ubuntu 10.04 Linux.

Also tried it in Ubuntu 10.04 with Firefox, SeaMonkey, Epiphany, Arora, and Dooble (all open-source web browsers) with the same results.

Also tried Google Chrome in Windows XP with the same results. The auto scroll seems to work in Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows XP. But I don't use Internet Explorer because of how slow it is compared to the open-source browsers.

I am reading the error reports, but cant really figure out what is wrong here.

There are a couple of features missing in the iPad-version. Like the autoscroll. I havent had time adding them yet.

However, this should NOT result in any of the features missing on other plattforms than on the iPad. If this happens, there is something very wrong with my css script.

If you see strange stuff, could you please send a screenshot to admin@chordie.com. Please tell me what browser/OS you are using, and try to explain what is wrong.

Per

Can I scroll on my BlackBerry playbook?

I too am having auto scroll problems on my tablet. It was a valuable feature that is now gone???