Topic: t:title"you're a lady" 412

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"you're a lady" 412

Ah.... you'll wouldn't  be trying to entice the lady back with one now Bob.....  smile

hi ark just a mark of respect for our chordie queen and a lovely lady,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Thank You" Daddy cool.

I'll be getting a big ole head on me.:D  big_smile

Toots very kindly posted the link to my FB Page.. It was a lovely surprise to speak to you Daddy Cool recently on FB.

Yes, My eyes have been giving me bother for quite some time now, Probably because i was addicted to Chordie, reading and answering everything, i sometimes wonder now how i ever got any work done Hahahahahaha [ Per ! send on my blind pension please ]  Also to the people here, whom i befriended.. Your were and still are all very dear to my heart. You all unknowingly helped me through some very difficult times back then, for which i am eternally grateful..

When my lamps are in better working order, i will be back to read whats new with ye all.  In the mean time
Namaste.

Abundance to ye all from the Emerald isle.
Stay Cool Daddy.

Helena { Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena after our chat it inspired me to write this song,i hope it is an appropriate topic for you.....stay cool