Re: Thank You Toney (Southpaw41L)

Tops,

It will have to be planned after the holidays , I will decide on a date ASAP smile

I love playing with others and playin with Chordie folks would be great.

Later Wayne P

Later, Wayne P

I just returned from another of Toney's gigs where I was thrilled to sit in during a break. This was the biggest crowd yet as they were having a chili cook-off competition ( raised over $300 for hospice - awesome!) and it drew a pretty good crowd. I did 6 songs and felt more comfortable than ever. I swear the Skype jams are adding greatly to my confidence. Lots of applause between songs, pats on the back and hand shakes after my "mini-set".

It gets better every time and is now beginning to actually be fun! (No more nervous trembling). I'm no Toney Hall, but if I can have fun and get a positive response from the audience... that's pretty damn great!!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:

I just returned from another of Toney's gigs where I was thrilled to sit in during a break. This was the biggest crowd yet as they were having a chili cook-off competition ( raised over $300 for hospice - awesome!) and it drew a pretty good crowd. I did 6 songs and felt more comfortable than ever. I swear the Skype jams are adding greatly to my confidence. Lots of applause between songs, pats on the back and hand shakes after my "mini-set".

It gets better every time and is now beginning to actually be fun! (No more nervous trembling). I'm no Toney Hall, but if I can have fun and get a positive response from the audience... that's pretty damn great!!

Good for you topdown,sounds like yo are getting in a comfort zone with performing!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

YAY!  I must say, the Skype Jams are helping me as well.  YES, I still get nervous singing in front of people.  Having screwed up a few times in front of you guys, my friends, makes me much less nervous about doing it in front of others... and therefore, more comfy.  GOOD FOR YOU JEFF!  Toney's a great friend to let you sit in too.  I'm still so sad I couldn't make it down there.  sad  It would have been UNFORGETTABLE!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

It's just all getting good, huh?  Good for you guys.  I need to get back on Skype with you guys.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Jeff (topdown) did a fantastic job ! He gets better and more confident each and every time playing out. Wish we had a recording of the festivities. We'll have to work on this...

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.