Topic: adding songs not found on chordie

First ... I love the site and appreciate the hard work putting it together!  I have several songs that i could not find on Chordie that I have found on other sites. Is there a way I can import those songs or copy and paste them to my songbook on chordie?  Bob

Re: adding songs not found on chordie

welcome to the forum bpiscura,I really do not have a proper answer for you,maybe someone else can tell you how,as far as I know I do not think you can but see if someone else may know.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

You can post a link on the form here (in resources tab) and request them to be added.

http://www.chordie.com/addurl.php

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thanks tops,I was not sure now I know.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

i would like to add songs from ultimate guitar ect how do i do this.

I make one off guitars no two are alike and make guitars better than i play them, but i have plenty of time to learn hopefully,I have sold quite a few now,and im getting known by artists which is great,makeing some real guitars now for real people. get in touch if you only want a chat.

See Topdown's post, 2 before yours.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I edit a song and save it to my songbook in Chordie.
But when I download the edited song to my iPad, I do NOT get the edited song, instead I get the original song that was in chordie.
Is there anyway to get the edited song (with my edits) downloaded to my iPad?
Thank you.