Topic: Any plans for this fine new year's eve

Happy New Year all,   we are off to an all nite guitar jam, lots of eats and treats  bout thirty people,

let the good times roll,     ..   badeye   cool

one caper after another

Re: Any plans for this fine new year's eve

We always stay home. Too many crazy people out on the road. I hate crowds anyway. We usually make it to 12:05 then it's light out for us.

Happy New Year to all and please be safe!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a stinking head cold so I will see the New Year in with TT, Garfield and Minne (my 2 cats and dog) but I will raise a glass to all my Chordie friends.

Happy New Year to you all.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Sitting around doing nothing.Wife is sick and I worked 10 hours.On the plus side there is a three stooges marathon and also a big bang theory marathon on.Big bang is my favorite show.As long as they dont show shemp or joe,the  stooges marathon will be great too.Happy new years to everyone.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Being in New Zealand we celebrated it first - it is now 11.49am New Years morning, so it has been and gone, and now I have the hangover to show for it. Just a barbecue and drinks at home with friends to see in the New Year

Have a good one Chordyites!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

I'm not doing anything this year.  I will watch the baloon drop, New York time, which is 9:00 here.  Then off to bed, knowing I will wake up without a headache.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I'll be here Noodling till I hit the couch and dose off before the first commercial is over.
I have actually seen improvement in my playing this year. Jamming and visits to the nursing homes have helped. Happy New Year and be safe.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Me and the Missus are staying home eating traditional Japanese food, while I do research for a paper I'm writing on value chain management for school.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

I am staying home,too many nuts out there, have a spiked egg nog around the hour and go too bed. (now that jets talked about japanese food I know which restaurant I willbe headed for tomarrow after football.)

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hey you old dog ... Wife & I are out in the shop in front of a really nice fire having a couple beers , and of course I'm showing her my latest new licks , L O L ... Got the shop all set up for a jam tommorow night ... Got maybe eight other musicians coming over including a drummer ... We're gonna rock the house and have a great time doin it ... The neihbors hear us and all come over , it's FUN ...
                                                          Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

My birthday was the 30th... so we had our drinks then... last night, we all passed out before midnight and said a nice little new years welcome this morning with a full nights rest.  LOL!  Today... maybe a little guitar and some more sweatpants for me!  smile  Happy New Year everyone!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Had an early dinner with friends and family members and then headed back home off the roads so the amateurs could have both sides of the road.  Played a few songs for my company.  Shared my newest song and most seemed to like it!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Had plans to stay up past midnight and celebrate but my new grandsons birth had me wore out from
  all the driving and excitement so bed came early. No aspirin needed today though. Happy New Year
  all! Happy belated B-day to Amy as well!         Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

We stayed home and played games with visiting family, took a couple of minute break to watch the ball drop.  About the time we were wondering where my brother-in-law got, we heard Auld Lang Syne being gently played on our piano (gently so as not to wake the children).  Very pleasing new year celebration. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude