1 (edited by SteppingSplash 2012-02-25 01:08:04)

Topic: Help Find Chords

Hey there!
I've been trying to find out what the chords are to "Summer Days" by Just for Today.
Ever heard of it? Of course not.
Anyways, it's an amazing acoustic song, and I just have zero skill in terms of chords. I have been trying every different way to figure out the chords, and I simply can't; they're such a small band, the chords aren't on the internet! And to make matters worse, I think they broke up earlier this month...
I was just wondering if maybe one of you here would be so kind as to listen to it and let me know what the chords are? I'm pretty sure it's just the same four chords throughout the track.
So you can download the song free (and legally) here.
They're such a small band, you can't even find it on YouTube...
Please help me if you can!
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I don't know how often I'll be checking these forums, so if you could email me, that'd be great!

Re: Help Find Chords

G,D,Em,C

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

E-mail sent.
toots

Thank you so much!
Makes my life easier.

Tubatooter is here just to make it simpler for us wannabes

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

You're no wannabe, Pete. You can play.
I am lucky some people gave me a chance when I was just getting started. Now I'm too darn old to shred.

Yeah... it's been a long time! Anyways, I'm back because I can tell that G D Em C are not the right chords, they must be hybrids or variations or whatever.
I just can't for the life of me figure out what try are! haha
Can someone help me out, please? Does hybrid just mean like Gsus or G7 or whatnot?