Topic: GUITARPRICES

A few weeks ago, I asked if there were people who had maybe the luck to play an (ARTIFICIAL) high price Gibson Les Paul Standard 1959, they go easy up to 200.000$. This is not funny anymore.
THE only thing that seems interesting is, that that market is now like this, especially for 1959.

There I have 2 questions: WHICH GUITAR, let's SAY A GIBSON approaches the quality of a 1959, more specific the, also very expensive reissues, V.O.S, The wood they use to construct this guitar, is "aged", WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY AGED, a leftover from wood from the 50th-ies.
Another thing that is strange, they talk about PÄF's. The GIBSON LES PÄUL CUSTOM, always a more expensive model than the STANDARD, has probably also very good wood, and more specific 3 PAF's. IS IT NOSTALGIC, or REALITY.
I tried to figure it out, but I don't get an answer that is satisfied.
It is impossible, in my eyes, that they are so expensive, just because of Peter GREEN, Jimmy PAGE, Eric CLAPTON, even Paul MCCARTNEY has 1 of those, a "leftie".
I just want as many opinions as possible.
Thanks

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]