Topic: Chordie on Twitter

I was wondering if Chordie was on Twitter, I checked and it is, but no one uses it. Only 4 tweets ever made on there I was wondering if anyone else here is on Twitter, I'm there a lot.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Chordie on Twitter

is it chordie@www.twitter.com?  I will tweet.  here is a link to my websitewhere I have a twitter buttonhttp://napetv.com

I do not know what I am doing. Sorry. I will find the address.

Hi cam long time since I have seen you around here,good too see you back. I do not go too twitter or face book myself so I have not seen our site. Ready for Football?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hey Cam - I'm on there some, but there is not much chordie presence other than many people talking about songs with chordie links.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

no use for twitter. Face Book is good for me.    I still like picking up a phone and talking to people.  I just text them to see if they can talk. LOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Hi NapeDog and Dino, it's @Chordie, once you go on twitter. I enjoy it, it's fun once you gain a following, but slow until you do gain that following. It's great for talking sports or whatever your interests are, music, anytrhing. My name over there in @TobaccoRdMayor.

Cam

I enjoy the odd tweet, can't decide which is better tho, Facebook or twitter?
@bigclayt

Epiphone EJ200  -  Epiphone SG400  -  Fender Strat Blacktop.
Blackstar HT 40 Club  -  Vox VT30 - Behringer ACX ultracoustic 1000

Can't help.  I'm twitless.  Without twit.  Twit-free. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I'm with beamer.  I get on FB but have never tweeted.  I don't need something else ruling my life.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

cameronkl7 wrote:

Hi NapeDog and Dino, it's @Chordie, once you go on twitter. I enjoy it, it's fun once you gain a following, but slow until you do gain that following. It's great for talking sports or whatever your interests are, music, anytrhing. My name over there in @TobaccoRdMayor.

Cam

I may try it someday cam, guess I can nominate myself for an office or something like that,do I have too post a picture?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:
cameronkl7 wrote:

Cam

I may try it someday cam, guess I can nominate myself for an office or something like that,do I have too post a picture?

No pic needed although many have pics...like chordie here in that sense.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

You can upload an avatar of anything, doesn't have to be a picture of you. I seldom use Face book, twitter is very different than FB. It's constantly moving once you get a following of people on whatever your interested in, be it music, sports, you name it, there's a following for it.

Crevs, I just gave you a follow over on Twitter.
Cam.