Topic: Just wanted to say---

"chordie" has been working very well for me lately, no stalls or freezes and such and I appreciate the hard work that makes it that way.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Re: Just wanted to say---

DS, I agree . I know there's alot going on we don't know about and I commend all involved. This is the best site on the net. No place else offers as much material or options to learn from.
Everyone here is involved in helping others become better players. Thanks again to all .

Joe

deadstring wrote:

"chordie" has been working very well for me lately, no stalls or freezes and such and I appreciate the hard work that makes it that way.

I agree it has been behaving well lately, must have got some of the bugs out.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Don't jinks it.  smile PS - I agree too   - it has been a while since I have been unable to get on.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

dino48 wrote:
deadstring wrote:

I agree it has been behaving well lately, must have got some of the bugs out.

I was wondering if something was going on becasue this site kept kicking me off and wasn't working right but now it's fine and havn't had any problems.

Without music life would be a journey through a desert.

I Cor 14:15