Topic: June birthdays

I sent a birthday wish too a friend today,and I thought I would ask if anyone has a birthday this month at Chordie,speak up so we can wish you a good one and a reason too have another beer!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: June birthdays

You may have a beer.

Pop A top, again.

Nela

It's not my birthday, but I think I'll have that beer anyway.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

My b-day was yesterday and today is gonna be Beerfriday.

Joe

I guess I'll drink to that.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I ceased to have birthdays a while ago, but when I did have them they were always at the end of the month.

You may have a beer (as if you need a reason) in remembrance.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Well, it's Friday and I have taken the afternoon off.  What is unusual about that is that the clock seems to be affected.  It went straight from 11:59 to 1700. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Happy birthday too the one's who answered on the positive side,I will have a beer later.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Turning 62 years young at the middle of the month. Alcohol is a distant memory, so will someone drink a beer for me.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

bluejeep wrote:

Turning 62 years young at the middle of the month. Alcohol is a distant memory, so will someone drink a beer for me.

consider it done big_smile  will have to buy some at dinner time and put on Ice for when I get off work.

(Dry ice is great stuff btw--since I have access to it!)

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

glad you volentered beemer,I can not go over two,than I fall asleep.

Mine is the 17th June...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Iwill try too post it up here norm if I do not have a good one!!

2-6-1947 - - where does that put me, with the dinosaurs or punk rockers

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

ps   I'll drink a frostie for all the June sprogs, i could be quite smashed by month-end

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

Mine was June 7, just celebrated with the kids last night . Went out for dinner and had a couple frosty Killian Reds, Ahhhhhh. Haven't had one of those in a long time. Get to do this again on the 17th for my oldest daughter. Happy B-day to all those with June B-days.

Joe

Happy late birthdays too you tyson7 and buvvy. buvvy I am only a year behind you,I am a happy dinosour!!

6-27-51. Guess I ain't the only old fart on here.

Nela

Looks like a lot of June babies on here. Happy Birthday all. Mines the 25th

Happy Birthday bluejeep,I think this is the mid month day you were refering to.

Thank you, Dino.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Happy birthday too Normtheguitar,its his day today. (6/17/2012

Happy birthday too Paul Mc cartney he turned 70 today.

My oldest daughter turns 36 tomorrow.  And my third grandchild turns 3 on the 29th.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.