Re: June birthdays

I will post it tomarrow do you have some names for me pete too put up with the post?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Happy Birthday to pete's daughter today!! (pete you did not get back too me with her name)

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Kimberly

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hi pete guess you just came on, Happy birthday too Kimberly (petes daughter) hope you have a good day and your dad takes you too dinner.

Happy birthday Stratplayer,sorry I was a day late.

Nela, Happy birthday too you. 6/27/2012

Today is pete's grandaughters birthday,so Happy birthday,(pete you gave me kimberly's name but not your grandaughters)

Thanks Dino.  I knew there was a reason to celebrate today.  Happy birthday Pete's grand-daughter.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

34 (edited by dino48 2012-06-30 01:02:53)

Good I will have one or two,as I think pete is MIA. Wake up pete!! Now that I do not drink much I can afford better beer,so I got myself some Samual Adams.