Topic: Too good to be true

http://stores.ebay.com/Henrys-Acoustic- … 4340.l2563

What gives? Taylor, Larivee, Blueridge, Takamine, all for $1 and free shipping?

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Too good to be true

That's just starting bids smile There'll be a reserve on each and personally, I wouldn't touch one that Danny Zager has ruined with his "string science"

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

WTH is string science?

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

He replaces the nut with one that has been slotted to space the strings further apart (putting the E and e right on the edge of the fretboard) and then sands the the crowns of the frets flat to level the board....  That's what he calls his "String Science"     Ruins a guitar is what it really does.....  Well not really, but they'll need a refret and new nut to fix most of the time......  At least the ones I've seen....

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

pix is right.Look at the same items in a few days and see how much they are.Then go on during the last hour and watch the last minute bids. So yes it is too good to be true.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I didn't see any reserve set on them. I'm sure they will go up but if you could a Taylor for a decent price then have it fixed back to normal would it be worth it? Probably too much hassle and work to get it back in shape. And it would just encourage them to Zagerize more guitars.

But how can you knock it, it is, after all SCIENCE. roll

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!