Topic: Andy Griffith RIP

Sheriff  Taylor is gone but the legend remains. The Andy Griffith Show was one of my favorites growing up and remains so today. Andy was a great man and will be missed. If I had the cash I might seek out an Andy Griffith Martin D-18 out of respect.

Ironically my father looks a lot like Andy as he played "Matlock".

RIP Sheriff Taylor.
dj

Re: Andy Griffith RIP

I remember the movie "No time for sargents" very funny he was a wonderful actor and person RIP.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

He was indeed a greta man and actor.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Andy was a true piece of Americana, I grew up watching him, learned many lessons from his show as a child. Rest In Peace Andy.

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Hey Andy

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

He was a truly good man and will be missed,I still watch him sometime when I am looking at my tv guide.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Does anybody remember the movies Savages and Pray for the wildcats.They were both ABC movies of the week.(remember those).They were TV movies in the 70s. 1974 or 1975.Either way Andy Griffith was the bad guy in each of those. He killed people in both movies.One trying to cover up a hunting accident.The other,putting an ax in the radiator of two kids truck in the desert. Maybe he was trying to change his image for a bit.He will always be Andy Taylor to me. RIP

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

The town where Andy was born and raised, Mt. Airy, NC is about a 30 minute drive from my NC home. The whole town is a tribute to Mayberry and it is said Mt. airy is what Mayberry was modeled after. There is a Floyd the barber in town and many other tributes including the Andy Griffith Museum. But the real attraction is Snappy Lunch - it's been there since the 20's and serves the best pork chop sandwich you will find anywhere.. thinking of it makes my mouth water.

http://www.thesnappylunch.com/history.php

RIP Ange, you were 1 of a kind.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I have always been able to whistle the theme tune - much to the annoyance of my family...

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"