Topic: Shoot out!!!

I saw on the news today two robbers with guns trying to rob a place,they were interruped by a 71 yr old man with a pistol and he shot both of them. The 71 yr old was not arrested, and both the robbers were caught. Old guys Rock!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Shoot out!!!

Good for him. I`ll bet they think twice before trying that again.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Yeah, that was cool.  here's an article with video:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/surveil … e-robbers/

The comments made by one of the the robbers who was interviewed (in jail) are just . . . well, stupid doesn't begin to cover it.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Amazing. Way to go Sam! Glad he had that gun.

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

5 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2012-07-19 17:48:27)

The interview with the robber was the best. Maybe he should think it through before making a bad decison. Boo Hoo, he wasn`t going to shoot anybody, and he didn`t. It`s hard to feel sorry for someone who gets shot while trying to hurt others. when I was young I heard an expression that stuck with me." IT ONLY TAKES ONE SECOND TO MAKE A DECISON YOU WILL REGRET FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE"

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Looks like they got more then they bargined for good!

"Growing old is not for sissies"