Topic: songbook

why cant i delete songs from my songbook?  maxed out, but wont let me remove any songs

Re: songbook

Hi rrajacich, and welcome to the site.

You can delete songs in your songbook by clicking on the box next to the song (at start of song name), scroll down to bottom right of page and click on the delete button.
If you are maxed out and don't want to delete songs, you can create another songbook. Just call it "number 2" for example.
Hope this helps

Cheers
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

bushy, have you tried that since the server move?  It doesn't appear as though any of the actions on the songbook have any effect.  Tried in Chrome and IE.

My experience exactly. I cannot delete songs OR create a second songbook.  Help.

OK, just tried to open my song book, no go. Tried to delete a song, same thing, no go.
Appears I an in the same boat as most others.
Admin has been informed of the problem.

Cheers
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Thanks Bushy for sending a report to Admin! I ask that anyone else having any issues do the same.  Here's my canned speech:

There have recently been a few changes/updates made to the site and with it came some bugs/errors.  I apologize for the frustration.  A lot of updates were made overnight.  If you are still having this issue, please send an email to admin@chordie.com with as much detail as possible.  Thank you for helping in reporting issues so we can get them straightened out for everyone.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.