Topic: stuck!

I can't get out of one of my songbooks and into another....can't navigate in others songbooks.  Is this a 'me' problem or a 'you' problem?   HELP!

Re: stuck!

glitch in new server they are working on it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi RColeman and welcome to the forums!!!

There have recently been a few changes/updates made to the site and with it came some bugs/errors.  I apologize for the frustration.  A lot of updates were made overnight.  If you are still having this issue, please send an email to admin@chordie.com with as much detail as possible.  Thank you for helping in reporting issues so we can get them straightened out for everyone.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Having trouble adding songs to my books. Do all the clickie stuff, says it's been added (remove box appears) but it isn't there when I check... The "change book" click also does nothing too. Is it me or glitches?

Same as above.. Have added some songs to two new non-public songbooks in last few days and they either appear with '0' songs, or when they do suggest they have something in, they don't show them!

Pondweed, these problems should be resolved. If you are still having difficulty please contact Per at: admin@chordie.com giving him information of your operating system, web browser and details of your difficulty.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I am having the same problem when I try to add songs to one of my songbooks. It says I am maxed out, but I can't seem to add songs to any other songbooks either.

Cuteflute, there is a 100 song limit for each Songbook. If you are having other problems with your Songooks please contact Per as I advised Pondweed above.

Roger

12 hrs. later still the same problems Pondweed rates a response when he cites the same problems... is it me  or the system?

Sorry Home Sweet, the reply to Pondweed was intended to include you but I was pushed for time (as I am most mornings - {note to self} I must get up earier smile) so I did not realise I had omitted your name. Please write to Per explaining your difficulty.

Roger

I got some functionality back, but the songbook song numbers rise and fall intermittently and changes specified in the songbooks menu screen don't actually happen yet. So something is still amiss. I'll wait until changes are finalised (I'm on Chrome Browser with XP)

the problem now appears to be that new pages do not refresh old pages previously loaded. When one refreshes, things update.
Istill have no ability to generate ipod notes...

Pondweed,

I hope that you are following my previous advice by e-mailing this info to Per and that you are only putting this so that other know what is happening.

Roger