Topic: Tunes not accessible as usual,

Have always found chordie easy to use.  Today wantin Blueberry Hill ( Fats Domino), Select Songs  B. Ok. go to section
Blu.  wont come up, stays on Ba.  Go To Artists  Domino Fats, select tune titles come up. select Blueberry hill, nothing happens.
whats going on ? Brian Mapstone.

Re: Tunes not accessible as usual,

Selecting a song is impossible , brings up the first letters but can't move on to any other  songs. Used to be an easy site , now it is a mess.

3 (edited by Roger Guppy 2012-07-24 19:09:28)

A glitch with the new Chordie server I'm afraid. I have informed the webmaster for him to investigate it.

Roger

*** Duplicate post removed ***

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

dont know what has gone wrong here, but I cant seem to get into any artist song chords or songs chord lists.transposer also wont allow me in.(in all categories) Please help.

There have been some glitches lately, but I am sure the site will be much better when admin is finished updating.  Hang in there guys.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

There have recently been a few changes/updates made to the site and with it came some bugs/errors.  I apologize for the frustration.  A lot of updates were made overnight.  If you are still having this issue, please send an email to admin@chordie.com with as much detail as possible.  Thank you for helping in reporting issues so we can get them straightened out for everyone.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

As of now, all known issues are fixed. I am sorry about the problems the last days, but the new server should be a lot better and more stable. The old server had to be rebooted several times a day, and was down for hours at time. The new one is many times faster, and is also running brand new versions of all the underlying software.

Seems too be running pretty good now and I have noticed it is faster.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman