Topic: lost gems for friday

I thought I would tag along  on the friday fix with some classic and heavy music. So for my first instalment Im going to recomend : 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54H3EUAzpVg

You will find that this has ben covered by one of the biggest selling band of the last 25 years. (Metallica)

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: lost gems for friday

nothing personal beamer,I did not like it I am not a fan of metal music.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

nothing personal beamer,I did not like it I am not a fan of metal music.

Its cool, I am just represent ing the 2 or 3 % that are LOLOL.   That band was years ahead of their time even back then.  Technically They are not even "metal"  but blues based classic rock.

Im 44 and still have to listen to it heavy when I need a motivator big_smile

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

Sorry Beamer, I am with Dino on this one, I could not listen to it.

All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Am I the only heavy guy hear????I don't even really call this this "HEAVY"

I'm with you...I'm not much of a metal guy but I really liked that song and have never heard of them...so thanks!

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

We3ll beamer.  I am another one it seems.  In my younger days I listened to Led Zeppelin and Uriah Heep.  But after their time I just swerved away form the loud fast music.  Hang on though.  I think your thought is a good idea and there will be some r, am sure.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

We3ll beamer.  I am another one it seems.  In my younger days I listened to Led Zeppelin and Uriah Heep.  But after their time I just swerved away form the loud fast music.  Hang on though.  I think your thought is a good idea and there will be some r, am sure.

Thanks Pete LOLOL.
I like the Blues fixes,, but I wanted to show  some other stuff that deserves some light also.  And not the stuff you hear on AOR  or Classic stations.  I like obscure stuff, and the stuff that makes my heart pump! smile

" One only has to open the box a little to look outside it."