Topic: CAGED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcvirpUyRWw

Had this Justinguitar vid in my subscriptions today. Fascinating how this works.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: CAGED

Thanks for the link Z. That was well worth a watch. It is amazing how much there is to learn about a couple of pieces of wood and some strings!
What a wonderful instrument we chose. There can't be  many other instruments out there with so many ways to play them. What with strumming, appregio's, finger picking and tapping. Add in the different tunings you can use and all the different sounds you can get with different woods and strings. It just goes on forever.

"We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own." (Ben Sweetland)

I saw this. Very good. Now if i could just do it myself!

This seems like an incredibly complicated way to learn chords...and you never learn any theory, just finger placements. Just my .02.

What he's actually doing is playing around the circle of 5ths backward.

If you go around the circle of fifths backwards, do the bottles fill back up? 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

- Zurf

Hahahahah!! Brilliant!
Oh if only.

"We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own." (Ben Sweetland)

Zurf wrote:

- Zurf

zurf sometimes you can puzzle us,I think you are playing around with the scales to much.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman