Topic: Cover of a Neil Diamond song: "Hello"

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11848416

My version covering an old Neil Diamond tune I first heard in a movie.  I have always liked it and just decided to take a crack at recording it.  Just sharing; me being me, still enjoying all of this.  Let me know what you think!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Re: Cover of a Neil Diamond song: "Hello"

Slow, mellow and sounds great Jim.  I don't believe I've heard this song before.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Nice job jim,I think that was a tune that was played in the movie E.T.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks Pete and Dino; I can always count on you two for a listen and some feedback.  Hey Dino, I looked it up and this song was done as part of the movie "The Jazz Singer"

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.

Looks like I had the wrong movie jim. I will eat my reese's pieces and be happy anyways.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

i like the country cut time sorta picking thing you did.

Thanks BGD, I appreciate that!