Topic: Pet Peeve of Mystery: Guess the song I'm asking the chords for!!!

I know I'm new here, but almost immediately I discovered a pet peeve.  Why is it people keep titling their requests for chords for songs without naming the song?  Don't people realize that they reduce the chances of others taking the time to even click through to find out what song in particular is being requested when they don't toss out the bone of something specific?  No bait, no bite; no name, no game. 

At least bait the hook that is the title of your post so people will at least know what your are really asking for.  Please don't force the lazy to guess, okay?  There is bound to be that one person who is a little short on time who also happens to be the one with the answer you are seeking. 

Thanks,
--Dave

Re: Pet Peeve of Mystery: Guess the song I'm asking the chords for!!!

Ha ha!  Very true Dave.  It's been said before, although honestly most song requests are from new members that never read anything on the forum but instead just hop in and ask their question.  Of course, maybe your thread title will get a few of them reading!  wink

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Re: Pet Peeve of Mystery: Guess the song I'm asking the chords for!!!

44 views and counting...

And I promise not to be an ass and mock people in a post.  So much easier being nice.