Re: Brand of Electric Guitar

That thing's dressed-up for night out ... great looking guitar, Beamer. It's probably because I'm Canadian, but this style of Kramer headstock always reminded me of a hockey stick. I also like the look (and sound) of some of the PRS guitars. Their bird inlays in their fretboards are very cool looking.

27 (edited by beamer 2013-01-30 21:55:51)

If you like the hocky stick then look at the Kramer Focus 1000 and some Deans.  The head stocks are actually called hocky stick. http://shredguitars.com/collections/dat … /focus.JPG

Yep I loved my striker,  It fell victim to early 20s and no job, had to hawk it to get some uniform stuff to play rent a cop.  Never made it back to the pawn shop sad

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

The Fender Stratacaster is my pick for best electric guitar.  I Love the 5-way switch, whammy bar the way it is slim, shape of the double cut away body and overall apperance.  Add it to a Fender Amp and you can't ask for more I think.

Without rock and roll, there is no music.

I likes to stratocaster and Gibson Les Paul. I likes both guitars due to sounds rivals and perfect music play lyrics.

If I could only have on it would be a stratocaster,they can do most any song. After that a Gibson Les Paul.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

http://www.guitarfetish.com/XV-890HSS-S … _4494.html

just posted this in above topic, but this looks great!  adn it will play anything, just like my SG.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

32 (edited by harleyjim 2013-09-11 23:54:22)

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

Fender Stratocaster. Just an all around good utility guitar. Affordable, built like a tank and can do pretty much whatever you need it for (Rock, country< blues etc). I think of it as the Ford Pickup of guitars

I fully agree with this.  The Fender Stratocaster was made to fit my body with just the way it was cut.  Add it to my Fender Twin Reverb 65' reissue amp and they are just a great set up.

Without rock and roll, there is no music.

I actually use my Stratocaster with an old Gibson Falcon tube amp. How is that for turning the tables. My daughter plays her "Fat Strat" through a Fender amp. or my little Pignose

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.