Topic: Mirror, Mirror by Diamond Rio

Can any one provide me with the tabs for Mirror, Mirror by Diamond Rio? Key of "G". I have the chords but need the intro and solo for the song.

thanks, Nela

Re: Mirror, Mirror by Diamond Rio

Heya, Nela

There are tabs and Intro on Countrytabs.com and also a youtube video. The tabs on Countrytabs.com make it more difficult than it actually is. If you would like I could tab the intro and lead in easier version, so you could do the intro from a G chord and stay in the first position, making it easier to stay on the rhythm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcvQC3eymRs

Later, Wayne P

Here's the Intro , I think its pretty close

E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G--------0--------------0-3B-----0-------------------0------------0-------------0h3B-----0-----
D---------------0h3-------------------3p0---3--------------------------0h3-----------------------
A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E---3B---------------------------------------------------------3B------------------------------------

Later, Wayne P

Thanks, wlbaye. I will soon be out of action for a while due to medical issues but will set down with this just as soon as possible.

Nela

NELA wrote:

Thanks, wlbaye. I will soon be out of action for a while due to medical issues but will set down with this just as soon as possible.

Nela

Will be thinking of you on the Ninth.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.