Topic: Thanksgiving

I would like too wish all the members here and thier families a happy and safe thanksgiving,also hope the canadian members had a good canadian one last week I think it was.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Thanksgiving

Same to you dino. And to everyone else too.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Same to everyone! big_smile

Tip of the week: stay CLEAR of cybermen!!!

P.S. I will try to change this every week at the longest

Thanks Dino and the rest.  It's a good idea for a holiday - a time set aside for being thankful for what we have and who we have in our lives.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I concur. Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all my Chordie friends.
dj

dino48 wrote:

I would like too wish all the members here and thier families a happy and safe thanksgiving,also hope the canadian members had a good canadian one last week I think it was.

Thanks dino.  btw Thanksgiving up here in Canada is the first Monday of October.

Happy Thanksgiving you guys. We don't have it down here, but I'm sure there are plenty of reasons to celebrate it anyway!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

It was good here!  Tons of food, and a little bit of family.  However, I made the mistake of putting up ONE string of Christmas lights last night, and the Christmas clock that chimes out a holiday tune on the hour ever hour.  Of course that meant we woke up to our first snow of the year this morning.  As much as I WANT to be annoyed by the snow (because it means cold that I'm not ready for), it sure does look pretty.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

All or most of my family are gone or live many miles so I celebrated thanksgiving in my traditonal way i pigged out on a huge steak n cheese sub kicked my feet up and watched football all day,oh yea and i topped it off with a generous bowl of ice cream and bananas yummy! love the holidays smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

10 (edited by dino48 2012-11-25 02:05:25)

Russell_Harding wrote:

All or most of my family are gone or live many miles so I celebrated thanksgiving in my traditonal way i pigged out on a huge steak n cheese sub kicked my feet up and watched football all day,oh yea and i topped it off with a generous bowl of ice cream and bananas yummy! love the holidays smile

Russell I am kinda close there the only family I have is my sister and brother in law here. The rest of my family are spread out on the s.east coast. My sister and hubby just moved back last year,so I did  the same as you for alot of years. You have got lot of friends here at chordie.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Three of my four kids and their spouses showed up.  My youngest daughter brought my newest grandson for his first Thanksgiving at Grandma's and Papaw"s house, so his father's parents came over and had dinner with us too.  We all had a great time and ate way too much.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs