Topic: 1904- The Tallest Man on Earth

I have been trying to find the chords and  riff to "1904" by the tallest man on earth. Any help is appreciated

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Live Fast, Love Hard,Die Young and Leave a Beautiful Corpse

Re: 1904- The Tallest Man on Earth

I can't help with the riff, but here's a version of the chords:
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/talle … 04_crd.htm
If it were me I would transpose it +5 and play it in C to match the recording, and forget about the F9 (just play F).

Good luck with it.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Re: 1904- The Tallest Man on Earth

Thank you so much astro... It looks good and I can`t wait to try it.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Live Fast, Love Hard,Die Young and Leave a Beautiful Corpse