Topic: Driving Me Crazy

I really like Chordie and use it a lot on my ipad1. For the past few days when I go to access it, I receive a message on my screen stating, "Unable to connect to MySQUL", 'Server stopped responding'.

What does this mean?  Why is it happening?  Since connecting to Chordie is a very rare occurrence, please respond to these questions via email as well as in this forum.
Thanks
LouM
espresso1@hotmail.com

Re: Driving Me Crazy

Active thread covering this topic:

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=21094

I'll let one of the mods email you.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

If you read the thread next to this one and look at: http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic. … 52#p135952 you will see that a fix and an explanation has already been offered. If you read through to last post you will be better informed.

Roger

P.S. If, after putting up a public message, you cannot be bothered see if there is a reply, I cannot be bothered to e-mail you privately. smile

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger Guppy wrote:

If, after putting up a public message, you cannot be bothered see if there is a reply, I cannot be bothered to e-mail you privately. smile

I can.  Message sent.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

LouM wrote:

Since connecting to Chordie is a very rare occurrence, please respond to these questions via email as well as in this forum.

Oooops. Sorry LouM, I misread this and thought that you were an infrequent user of Chordie but on re-reading I realise you meant that the current problems were preventing you from gaining access as much as you wanted.

Please accept my apologies for my rather rude comment earlier.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

No need for anyone to apologize.  We're all human and as such, make mistakes.  I am just happy to be able to access Chordie again.  Thanks to all who responded with special thanks to Zurf.
LouM