chopboy

ridgewood

are ridgewood guitars any good ?

#2 2013-01-29 04:39:46

beamer
THE METALIZER

Re: ridgewood

never heard of em.

Mal - Well, lady, I must say, you're my kinda stupid.
Mal - Jayne, your mouth is talking. You might wanna look to that
Kaylee - No power in the verse can stop me. BOOK-  you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theatre.

#3 2013-01-29 09:45:32

Roger Guppy
The Laid Back Moderator
Website

Any guitar that feels right in your hands and sounds good to you is fine. I have friends that will go in raptures over Gibson and Gretch electric guitars, I would not thank you for either make.

A guitar is personal to the individual.

Roger

“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” -Plato
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. (George Bernard Shaw)
Do, or do not. There is no try. (Yoda)

#4 2013-03-17 08:30:44

laurenuoppen
Banned

I had it once. It's off good quality but I think there are some more better brands.

THIS IS A COVER FOR SPAM AND HAS NO RELATION TO THE THEME OF THE POST. IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT THE POSTER HAS NO IDEA WHAT RIDGEWOOD OR FOR THAT MATTER GUITARS ARE.

THE BAN HAMMER DROPS

spam removed

#5 2013-03-17 12:02:32

joeyjoeyjoey
Honoured Member

Roger Guppy wrote:

Any guitar that feels right in your hands and sounds good to you is fine. I have friends that will go in raptures over Gibson and Gretch electric guitars, I would not thank you for either make.

A guitar is personal to the individual.

Roger

The worst guitar I ever had was a 1967 Gretsch Corvette. If it plays easy and you feel comfortable, it is a great guitar (like Roger says). Don`t let the name on the headstock sway you. My favorite is a beat up old yamaha sj-180. Probably worth about 30.00 in the shape it`s in. It feels good, sounds good and I am comfortable with it.

Enjoy Every Sandwich - Dr. Lee Lipsenthal

Board footer