Topic: Unseasonable weather that includes pouring rain

I should be on a Skype jam.  It seems more than half of them have had us suffering heavy rains and lightning.  No lightning tonight.  That must be why there's no jam.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Unseasonable weather that includes pouring rain

We had all the heavy downpours and lightning go thru last night durring the day it was 65 degees and set a new record high for January it broke the old record set back in the late 1890s but the warmth was short lived in less then 24hrs it was below freezing and its snowing this evening mother nature has to be a women smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

... mother nature has to be a women smile

I'm going to have to remember this one.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

the good thing about living in california is the weather,it has been right around 60% and pretty sunney most of the time. NO Snow.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

the good thing about living in california is the weather,it has been right around 60% and pretty sunney most of the time. NO Snow.

Amen to that!! It was 77 today on So. Cal. Such a beautiful day to be outside.

I think snow is great........to look at when it's way up on the mountain away from me.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

as I type the temp is below zero and with the windchill a comfy -20 I think I will work on some indoor projects today tomorrow it will be in the 20s and I will venture out of my mancave lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

as I type the temp is below zero and with the windchill a comfy -20 I think I will work on some indoor projects today tomorrow it will be in the 20s and I will venture out of my mancave lol

I do not think I could get used to those kind of temputures,I would be freezing most the time!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman