Topic: They said this is the place

I've been here a month know gotten tons of advise and it's all been good I'm a 51 year old 4 h live stock leader I'm a drawing artist I'm learning guitars I live in Jackson wy. And to pay the bills I'm a master plumber I own 2 guitars acoustic and electric been learning since September. Hunter fisherman own 2 horses  whew I'm busy.

Let no talents go unused

Re: They said this is the place

Hi F.A., I know you have been around a little while and we have already passed comments but as you have come to 'Chat' specifically to introduce yourself I would like to wish you a warm welcome to the Chordie family.

Some of us have been playing guitar a long time (my first one had dinosaur gut strings) and others not so long, but all the Members are friendly and helpful which make this such a pleasant place to visit, whether it be for a serious, deep and meaningful discussion on music theory or some light hearted banter here in 'Chat'.

Enjoy Chordie,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Welcome, Fire art!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

We're all glad to have new people join in.  It is a great place to discuss everything music and other off the wall stuff as well.  We welcome you and hope you stick around Fire Art.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Glad you found the chat room. once again, Welcome.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)