Topic: Miroslav Phiharmonik

I purchased this software at AMS (American Musical Supply) it cost me $59.99 the shipping was free.I cant heap enough praise on it as I was totally blown away by the instruments included ALL the instruments in a philharmonic orchastra and they actually sound authentic the biggest suprise was the Steinway concert grand piano I dont know how they did it but it IS a Steinway and sounds iike one all the intruments do especially the violins and cellos you do need a midi keyboard and some kind of digital recorder to record from your PC with a stereo Y mini jack and rca male inputs or you can use Reaper,Pro tools,and good DAW (digital audio workstation) I have the setup PDF for Reaper if anyone is interested. Somtimes you just gotta spend the money to get high quality gear and this is one of them.This program can be downloaded also I had a box set (3 dvd disks) the company is IK Multimedia. I think the download version is also $59.99 this program is far and away better then any keyboard or its equal. there is a site that offers help once you install and these guys are friendly and knowledgable smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Miroslav Phiharmonik

That sounds pretty cool russell I may check it out.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I had a thought what if I can get a midi interface for my guitar and enter the notes and chords into this program this way? I sure feel a lot more comfortable with my strat then I do with the keyboards time to do a little research into this possiblility especially on the string sections no bow is needed you can set this funtion for long or short. smile

Roland has an entire line of MIDI guitars.  No idea on cost or quality, but I've seen them played well, and they're pretty cool.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I looked into that were talking some big bucks somewhere around $1800 and its more then just an interface its a processor with vst's I sure would like to own one but I would have to have a rich uncle die and I dont have any or win the lottery,I did see a resonalble alternative its a midi guitar interface usb it uses a battery no 9v adapter that lets you go direct to your pc's daw or software program like my Philharmonik and play the "keys" by striking the strings and you can also use it with software notation programs like musescore Im still undecided about getting it the cost is around $99 dollars from amazon smile