Topic: Dobro hound dog

Local lady sell a new dobro hound dog round neck with f slot sound holes for 350 or I'm I beter off with the round screen holes

Let no talents go unused

Re: Dobro hound dog

My Dobro Houndog has screen holes,if your playing acousticly I dont think there is any measurable difference in sound voulume or quality this is a matter of preference if its a good deal money wise and in good shape with a case the choice is up to you I also have a pickup smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Do some research first. I have seen them at Guitar Center for the same price. As with any used piece, do some research first. It may save you some money

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

As has been note many times around here, Used it Used no mattter how nice.  Its like a car. once you sign the line and drive off, its now used. and you will not get your money back ( except for the first 4 days by law), but one week later,, good luck getting retail for it.  So she bought it, then didnt like it. I bet if you call a shop and ask how much the trade in is,, its probably 150  or 175.  Im not saying to low ball her and be a bad guy,  but I definatly would not pay retail.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

She has not returned any of my replies but thanks for the advise I learn some thing here every day

Let no talents go unused