Topic: My candle burns from both ends

a song which dosent make any sense...im open to suggestions...tell me what you guys think

Black eyes empty windows
Candle light, candle burning
Sacrificing for a reason
For a little bit of pain
For a little bit of pain
Just right there……

My candle burns from both ends
It burns till the end
Would you please go lower
Bend till I bend
Bend till iii….bend

Helpless hands, blinded eyes
Paying her own desired price
Too many fantasies
Might be too good to be
Enjoying this never ending spree…

My candle burns from both ends
It burns till the end
Would you please go lower
Bend till I bend
Bend till iii…bend…

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...

Re: My candle burns from both ends

It kind of makes sense. lol, I have written many a song that doesn't make any sense. it means its coming straight from your heart, the hard part about songwriting is taking those words from your heart and getting them to make sense to everyone else. keep writing!

kori

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

you right kori....i used to find it really hard to right even a single line which would rhyme...until it came to me automatically....i was experimenting with this song as i wanted it to have a mystery to it yet make some sense to people...i guess i have done my job! smile i have to get the chords up on this song though..
saba

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...

It makes sense in not making sense I say kind of like stream of consciousness and I kind of like it because it’s how my mind gets when I’m “Thinking too much

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

ill try to post the chords coz im really dumb with the "purdy like  " format of chordie...so i as soon as roger sends me the mail ill post the chords...
thanks for your appreaciation
saba