1 (edited by gitaardocphil 2013-05-23 12:46:12)

Topic: hagstrom guitars

I bought a hagstrom guitar covered with swarowsky crystals. She plays very good, but I heard that there are only 7 SEVEN, of this beauty made. It's unbelievable on stage with a light on this guitar.
Has someone more information about this guitar? it is a strange peace of craftsmanship

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: hagstrom guitars

Sounds expensive.  I'm sure it looks purty though

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I got it for a 900$ coming from 2000$. I am looking or people who are aware of this piece of craftsmanship and probably it is an expensive guitar, but i don't have something to compare. Most hagstroms are between 400$-1000$

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

4 (edited by dino48 2013-09-18 18:37:17)

soha wrote:

I have a strat made in Mexico and it sounds and plays just as good as the American one's. I only paid $170.00 for it but that was about ten years ago; the simi hard shell case was included.

I have a strat and I got it it about two years before you it is also from mexico and mine also plays as well as the American made ones I also paid about the same and it came with the softshell case. Also welcome here too chordie! Great site.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hagstrom is a name I haven't heard for a while, kinda like Rickenbacker. I believe Elvis played a red / sparkly Hagstrom "Swede" at times. If you've lucked into one of his and can prove it, your luxurious retirement is assured!

Pictures.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I'm sure it looks purty though

Smile PleazZZZzzzZZZzzzz

A Hagstrom III was my first guitar.  Had a Gibson Minuteman Amp to go with it.  That was 1968.   I played that guitar till there were blisters on my fingers.  Went off to college and decided it was too much to carry that and the amp around so I traded it for a 6 string Gianinni.  Wish I had kept the guitar...it had the fastest neck of any guitar I have played since then...ahhhh...the memories.

It's better to burn out....than it is to rust