Topic: Skype jam this weekend 5/25 or 5/27?

I'm home for the 3 day weekend. No real plans other than the Sunday Jam with Toney at the LBP. Anybody available for a skype Jam either Saturday or Monday afternoon?

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Re: Skype jam this weekend 5/25 or 5/27?

I will probably be available for either.

Rog

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Not me. I hope you have fun.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I can probably drop in for an hour or so - let me know what date you decide on...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

5 (edited by beamer 2013-05-24 22:36:56)

Im not sure what we got going but would love to get it together sunday or monday.

I havent praticed much at all since our last get together,, so it will be repeats I think.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

The boss said either day is good! Just let me know when to get everything wired up!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

Lets try tomorrow or if your around tonight look me up  ill not have the  the audio on till someone calls in

Sorry Jeff, I didn't see this topic until a little while ago.  I don't know if you are still planning this for Monday, but if so, please post the start time.  I'm only available until around 1:00 pm central.  If I miss you guys, have fun!

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Sorry Folks - My weekend turned out much busier than I had thought. I'm gonna have to bag the skype jam.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Well My wife and I ended up being comfortable doing nothing but watching 6 hours of  "Alaska, the last frontier"  and having Rootbeer Floats and enjoyed being the only ones in the house most of the day!