Topic: Another Wedding

I have two Daughters and played at my youngest daughters wedding and have been asked to play a couple songs for my eldest daughters wedding , I have played at nearly all my nieces and nephews weddings and haven't repeated the same songs yet. So for her I have chosen a couple Bob Dylan Songs, "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight" I am going to  sing, play guitar and harmonica for this one and I will sing and play acoustic guitar on "To Make You Feel My Love".
     I played "Forever Young"  by Bob Dylan for my nieces wedding a couple years ago and l love the song. Bob Dylan is such a great songwriter it makes me feel good to play his songs. Just about every wedding I have played they have let me make the choices for the songs and I am grateful. I had a lot of comments on the Forever Young , most of the people hadn't heard it before and  really liked it.
     I hope the Dylan choices go over well again smile

Later, Wayne P

Re: Another Wedding

Good for you.  I played at my youngest daughters wedding a few years ago.  She wanted me to play I I Should Fall Behind by Bruce Springsteen.  It was a hit.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Good you got too play for your daughter and yes Dylan is a great choice.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

That's great that your daughter wants you to play Wayne.  None of my three girls asked me to play, although my son asked me to provide acoustic guitar for his wedding. He didn't ask me to sing though - I guess my voice isn't suited for weddings...........so I finger-picked a half-dozen John Denver and Gordon Lightfoot songs.

I agree Dylan is a great choice for the event.  I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park.

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

That's an honor.  Good for you.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude