Topic: Tablature

Hi I am new to the forum. Does anyone do any tab with pedal steel guitar? I know there are steel guitar forums out there and they are great. There is a lot of classic country which is classic country and is good stuff. I am dying for some different music like Allman Brothers or whatever. Any help would be appreciated, thank you very much.

Re: Tablature

Nobody is putting you off Ped.  Just trying to think.  Welcome to chordae.  I don't know anything about steel guitar, but there are those here who will come to your aid.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Re: Tablature

I find this site very useful when trying to find chord names and shapes. You can put in a chord name and it'll show you how to make that chord or you can put in a chord shape and get the name. It's helped me a lot....

Detected attempt to include links in signature without permission. Try again, and you might be banned!